+ Reply to Thread
    Registered User/Squirrel Master sdittmar's Avatar

Any BlackFriday items worthy of the i760?

Has anyone spotted any exciting items in the upcoming black friday sales that you plan to buy for your i760? By exciting I mean worth getting up and waiting in the cold at 3am.

I've been keeping tabs on the ads at Black Friday Ads - The Official Black Friday 2007 Website , but haven't seen anything to catch my interest yet. (Gotta look often or be on their newsletter, Linens N Things sent them a cease and desist within 6 hours of the ads going up).
    The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

Officemax and Radioshack have Sandisk 2GB microsd card for $19.99. I plan to get one.

MatthiasII
    Quote Originally Posted by prince_a1 View Post
    Officemax and Radioshack have Sandisk 2GB microsd card for $19.99. I plan to get one.
    Newegg has them right now as low as 18.99 w/ free shipping. Kingston's are 20.99. Great deal and you don't have to wait or worry about lines.

Newegg.com - Kingston 2GB MicroSD Flash Card Model SDC/2GB - Retail

Edit: Looks like it's not free shipping any more, at least on the Kingston. Was a couple days ago though.

IMHO the advertised sales so far for Black Friday are bland. Many of the "specials" at the brick & mortar stores are full retail price, or higher than currently available online offerings from Amazon or Newegg.

I hope it picks up with some more juicy deals, otherwise I'll be shopping from the comfort of my home.

Quote Originally Posted by prince_a1 View Post
    go for the 4GB

Registered User/Squirrel Master sdittmar's Avatar

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by buxleyp View Post
    IMHO the advertised sales so far for Black Friday are bland. ...
    I hope it picks up with some more juicy deals, otherwise I'll be shopping from the comfort of my home.
    I agree, that's kind of what prompted me to start the thread. I was hoping I just overlooked some super deals, but this year is looking disappointing, really.

Waiting in the black Friday lines at 3-4am has been sort of a tradition for the past handful of years, but it's not looking good this year. Staples had been clutch for me in the past two, but they look weak as well...Samsung color laser printer for $99 is the only "maybe" for me.
    The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.