+ Reply to Thread

Question Need Help Watching Video Clips on my I760

Hi Guys:
    On occassion I will see a video clip that I want to watch. When I click on them nothing happens. How do I watch them?
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixspringer View Post
    Hi Guys:
    On occassion I will see a video clip that I want to watch. When I click on them nothing happens. How do I watch them?
    Andy
    You need to be more specific. What type of video file are you trying to play? What media players do you have installed on your i760?

You might check out TCMP. It's a pretty popular media player for Windows Mobile devices that can play many more file types than what Windows Media Player can handle. Search the forums here and you'll find all sorts of information.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

PocketTV is not a bad player either. Free and handles a lot of what Win Media Player cannot.

PocketTV - MPEG Movie Player and VCD Player for Windows Mobile

Type of Video Clips

They could be anything from news clips to items my wife wouldn't approve of. Since I am new to this I am not sure when you see a clip and want to watch it, do you download it and open it in the player? Need some help with the procedural steps.
    Andy