+ Reply to Thread

spb diary problems

about half the time when i go to another screen and back to the today screen my diary contents are gone.the program is still there with the area for appointments just blank.i can click another tab on diary like notes and then back to appointments and it usually corrects the problem.i have it installed in the device and not the sd card.any one else having similar problems or know of a solution?
    thanks

Remove it and re-install it in main memory. Today plug-ins + SD card = trouble.

Perf, catstide said Diary is installed to main memory, not the mSD card. : -)

Catstide, I am running Diary as a tab on PocketPlus and have not seen any problems. Are you running the most current version of Diary, which is 2.5.6?
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Registered User TrickyFrenchman's Avatar
    I occasionally have a delay when I switch to the appointment tab, but this is usually after a soft reset and I think Diary has to rebuild the today set up. I also have Diary inside of Pocket Plus. How many days do you have Diary set to show? I'm thinking the more days the longer it takes for Diary to rebuild the Today screen.
    Or, do you have another calendar program running like the SBSH products, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by iProb8 View Post
    Perf, catstide said Diary is installed to main memory, not the mSD card. : -)

Catstide, I am running Diary as a tab on PocketPlus and have not seen any problems. Are you running the most current version of Diary, which is 2.5.6?
    i have 2.5.0 build 3277

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyFrenchman View Post
    I occasionally have a delay when I switch to the appointment tab, but this is usually after a soft reset and I think Diary has to rebuild the today set up. I also have Diary inside of Pocket Plus. How many days do you have Diary set to show? I'm thinking the more days the longer it takes for Diary to rebuild the Today screen.
    Or, do you have another calendar program running like the SBSH products, etc.?
    mine is not a delay...it never displays unless i click another tab and then back to appointments.i usually have mine set on 31 days but i have tried 14 days also.it's just random....like right now it's working fine but 30 to 40 percent of the time i get nothing.

Registered User TrickyFrenchman's Avatar
    Maybe the newest build might help. It's here with a list of changes since 2.5.0
    Release History - Spb Diary - Pocket PC Products - Spb Software House