+ Reply to Thread

Wireless Manager Icon?

I am using the HTC Home plug in, and in the launcher I have put a shortcut to the WM wireless manager. however, the icon associated with it is the blank generic icon, not the blue circle with the white radio antannae on it. i would like to associate that icon with that shortcut file.

i have looked through the windows directory and don't see the bitmap. anyone know where it is located? where in general are all the images that get displayed in the WM settings pages located?

made these for you to use for now. one's just a screenshot the other homemade. both are png files sized at 60by60 so they should work
    Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by chrisklinck View Post
    made these for you to use for now. one's just a screenshot the other homemade. both are png files sized at 60by60 so they should work
    thanks, i appreciate the work! i am really curious though where in the file system the actual icons are though. it's kind of gotten to be more of a nerdy desire to know just for the sake than anything else *lol*

no worries, i went ahead and posted all my icon mods in a new thread if you need any others.

Edit: by the way, if you look at the customizations so far thread, kim has what i think is your preferred icon on viewable screenshot.
    Last edited by chrisklinck; 11-13-2007 at 05:13 PM.