+ Reply to Thread

Snooze Menu Hack?

Trivial, but I'd like to find a solution...

When you get a reminder on the today screen, is there any way to change the snooze options? I'd like to get rid of 10 minutes and add 2 and 4 hours (or combine them to 3 hours) to the menu.

Any ideas?

As always, I am in awe of the great thinkers/hackers that reside at PPH! XOXO
    TKD2004

This was one of my pet peeves on the i730 as well. I use reminders a lot and really missed the flexibility provided in desktop Outlook. I miss the "remind me X mins before" snooze because I like to remind myself a couple of hours before a meeting so I can prepare for it and then just before the meeting so I get there on time.

If my memory serves me correctly, it was determined that there weren't any registry keys that could be changed in order to give you more options than the default reminders. I haven't heard anything about this for WM6 but I'd assume it is the same as in WM5

I searched and found nothing in the 730 forum. I am hoping that there is something that can be done in WM6.
    TKD2004

Registered User TrickyFrenchman's Avatar
    A solution was never found in the 730 forums. I agree, it would be a nice thing to change...

Here's the prior discussion

I see TrickyFrenchman was a part of that discussion as well

Registered User TrickyFrenchman's Avatar
    Well, I tried, but never made much progress... I've even looked around the registry on the 760 but can't seem to find anything even close to these reminder settings. That's not saying much, I'm just a novice at the registry thing.