+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuffbak ?

Stuffbak ?

1. Has anyone placed this sticker on their i760 phone?

2. If so where on the phone (so it won't come off easily)?

3. Anyone have a happy return story to share from using this on your current/previous phone?

THANKS!

Pretty Good Member
    I thought this thread was going to be about OJ!

Ha ha...nice!

Got it with my PocketSolutions purchase - see Untitled Document

Registered User/Squirrel Master sdittmar's Avatar
    I got one as well...I still have mine from my purchase for my i730 accessories that I never used, but I thought I might use this one.
    The backside of the screen might be a good place. i.e. slide the phone open, turn it over and put it on the back of the screen in the gap that's in between the two tracks. That way it doesn't "uglify" the phone itself, but is would have the best chance to be seen after a short time. I didn't actually size it up yet, but you'd probably have to cut the sticker into a few separate chunks and maybe trim them a bit to fit it all in, but if you order it right it should read well enough to make sense and be effective.
    I don't want it in plain sight and the only other option I could think of was under the battery, but it's very unlikely to be seen there.
    Last edited by sdittmar; 11-14-2007 at 10:49 PM.
    The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play.

That's kind of what I had in mind to do, I was hoping someone had given it a shot and would share what worked best for them.

not the most elegant solution, but i put mine right across the top edge of the phone. it was the only spot i could see it would fit. the whole point of the thing is for it to be seen and noticed quickly, and i think if you put in on the back of the slider, or in the battery compartment, no one will see it. or, by the time they do, they will have already made up their mind as to what to do with it. i think the idea is to get the person to seriously consider returning it before they have a chance to get comfortable with the idea of keeping it.