+ Reply to Thread

Pocketcm Keyboard

Hi,

Has anybody gotten their pocketcm keyboard to work on the i760? I soft resetted and installed many times, still no luck? Cant seem to get it to work and show the "triangle" that is suppose to be next to the keyboard icon.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Charmane Star

Downloaded it just now and tried it. Worked just fine. Don't know if I really like it though. I would actually use it with my stylus rather than typing though. I find it hard to type with my fingers and I don't have very large fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by gubalow View Post
    Hi,

Has anybody gotten their pocketcm keyboard to work on the i760? I soft resetted and installed many times, still no luck? Cant seem to get it to work and show the "triangle" that is suppose to be next to the keyboard icon.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Charmane Star
    I had problems too. My problem was I opened the downloaded file on my desktop instead of saving the .CAB file on the ppc and then opening in the phone. Point: remove the program, download the cab file (not the .exe file), save it in your phone thru active sync, and then find it in your phone (usually somewhere in My Documents) and double click to run the file. Then you might have to go into "Input" under system settings and choose it. I had to choose again later when typing a note, but at least it was there, unlike first download attempt. good luck

Cool, sounds good guys