+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PDAnet thread

PDAnet thread

I have PDAnet 1.8 and vista business laptop. It would be nice to have a PDAnet only thread.

I have been able to connect via active sync bluetooth.(my preferred connection, less wires, but a little slower)

My question or concern is: I get disconnected when a call comes in and will not reconnect after the call. I then have to soft reset the device to allow reconnection.

1) is there a setting to not allow a phone call to kick me off my connection
    2) how do I get reconnection to occur after the call w/o reset
    Thank you!

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    It may be an issue with not being able to reconnect as described in this thread:

Multiple Bluetooth devices not auto reconnecting

Mark

That thread focused on multiple bluetooth connections. I only use bluetooth w/activesync PDAnet.?????

stay connected or reconnect??

Quote Originally Posted by mr_plow_mn View Post
    I have PDAnet 1.8 and vista business laptop. It would be nice to have a PDAnet only thread.

I have been able to connect via active sync bluetooth.(my preferred connection, less wires, but a little slower)

My question or concern is: I get disconnected when a call comes in and will not reconnect after the call. I then have to soft reset the device to allow reconnection.

1) is there a setting to not allow a phone call to kick me off my connection
    2) how do I get reconnection to occur after the call w/o reset
    Thank you!
    Any way to stay connected when a call comes in or to auto reconnect after a call-either bluetooth or usb?

On the phone, open the PdaNet settings. There is an option for "Disconnect on Incoming Call". Uncheck it.

If PDANet doesn't disconnect on an incoming call, will you be able to pick up the call?

I have no idea (I leave the box checked). I'll try to give it a go later today.