+ Reply to Thread

Call History Question

Only calls I initiate by physically selecting which contact/number to dial are showing up on my call history. If I initate or answer a call using voice activation on my headset, it doesn't show up. EXAMPLE: An associate, Mr. X, called me at 5pm and I answered using my phone. At 5:30 I called my wife using my headset and left a message. She called me back and I answered using my headset and we talked for about five minutes. However, the last call that registered on my call history was from Mr. X. The same thing happens if I use speed dial. Not the end of the world, but not right either. Does this happen to anybody else???
    converging can be hard...

on your call history page... select "menu" on the bottom right. next select "filter". when you choose that... is the "all calls" checked? or something else, like "incoming"

I don't have it filtered. Its set to all calls.

Which call history are you getting into?

The one you get by hitting the green call button once?

Or by hitting the right soft key and selecting call history?

The green call button shows me the last five people or numbers I called (as long as I initiate or answer the call from my handset). If multiple calls were to the same person, it only shows that person once. If I answer or dial using my headset, the call doesn't show up.

The right soft key shows me a list of the actual calls, even if they were to the same person, and the time the call was made (again as long as I initiate or answer the call from my handset).

I'm getting the feeling I'm the only one with this issue... which of course bugs me more than if it was just a bug in WM6.

I don't know whether this really addresses your problem, but I just checked, and the call history shows calls that I made from my car hands-free setup, as well as manually dialed calls. I don't recall the last time I used my Bluetooth headset (I simply haven't had reason to use it of late).

Nothing shows up in call history anymore. I get a missed call message, click view and nothing. No incoming record either of connected calls. This just started happening. Seemed to work fine prior.

Ron

Same Problem

So am a technological rookie by all standards, but I am having exacty the same problem. I have not used the voice command yet nor do I have a bluetooth headset, so all of my calls are made from the devise's keypad (s). However, incomming calls, and calls that I use the numeric keypad, and if I use the "last call" entry under contacts, then the calls DO NOT SHOW UP AT ALL in my call history.

I find this very frustrating b/c all of the old phones I have had if you just hit send twice it will automatically call the last number dialed and or recieved. I do not have any filters on and the only number that are displayed in my call history are the one where I go into contacts and dial from there (but if I hit the "last call" entry under contact then it will not show up-only if I select the contact itself).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions for this frustrating problem?

Thanks,

ND

The Kid
    I hate to say it, but the quickest way to fix it is to perform a hard reset.

I have checked my phone and I'm not having any problems like this.

JC