+ Reply to Thread

How to turn off low battery warning??

I've tried searching for any previous threads on the subject, so if there are, please let me know... but....

Does anyone know of a way / registry hack to disable the incessant warning bubble and sound that comes up once the battery reaches 25% or lower? I don't need a reminder, since I'm always aware of how high or low the battery level is.

Or even better yet... a way to lower the threshold to say 5% (or whatever I wish)

Thanks!

I'm going to second this request, since it appears to have missed the attention of most people.

I will explore this soon and report back any findings.
    You lock it up..

You didn't miss on the search. I asked back in the i730 days and some people questioned why I wanted to run my battery below 25%. Let's please not start that again.

My only solution (I searched the registry) was to just turn off voice command [start settings voicecommand] as I started to approach 35%. Bummer as I lost VC functionality.

Settings --> Sounds & Notifications --> Notifications Tab.

One of the items in the Event list is "Low Battery". Highlight that. Are all of your checkboxes cleared out. If not, clear them all. That might help.

LT

Anybody know if there's a way to edit the levels at which the low-battery warnings are given?

Quote Originally Posted by lethomp View Post
    Settings --> Sounds & Notifications --> Notifications Tab.

One of the items in the Event list is "Low Battery". Highlight that. Are all of your checkboxes cleared out. If not, clear them all. That might help.

LT
    No "Low Battery" event listed in the event list on my unit under the Notifications Tab of the Sounds & Notifications Settings. I thought I knew where to look for this, but can't find any such event listed there.

Quote Originally Posted by ethergnat View Post
    Anybody know if there's a way to edit the levels at which the low-battery warnings are given?
    You can in PhoneAlarm, and I believe it is using its own ability to do that, not just tweaking an existing registry setting.
    -s