+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation REMINDER - 30 days is up on 11/19

If you purchased your phone on 10/19 in the initial wave, and you received it on 10/20, your 30 day window to return/exchange in-store with no hassles is up on 11/19. Obviously, if you ordered later, your date is later.

Just a reminder in case you were intending to exchange that extended battery or something!

Pretty Good Member
    I'm very nostolgic for that $15/mo unlimited PDA data on Sprint with their free roaming on Verizon. Snif snif.

I used to consider Sprint until I got the i760. I cannot switch now because Sprint does not have the i760. I love this phone.

unfortunately i might be returning mine on monday. i absolutely love everything about this phone but the fact that the keyboard keeps skipping letters when i type is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by nmjones View Post
    I used to consider Sprint until I got the i760. I cannot switch now because Sprint does not have the i760. I love this phone.
    i forget where i read it, but evidently sprint is going to begin letting customers unlock their CDMA phones when they leave sprint (some lawsuit in california i think). might not be long before verizon does the same - might get to take that i760 over to sprint after all.

ebb
    I received an extension on 30 day return until 12/6 because of the bluetooth issues.

Quote Originally Posted by allgoodpeople View Post
    i forget where i read it, but evidently sprint is going to begin letting customers unlock their CDMA phones when they leave sprint (some lawsuit in california i think). might not be long before verizon does the same - might get to take that i760 over to sprint after all.
    Yes, I did hear something simular. (probably should do a search before someone yells at me). I believe Google and their endevor will force everyone's hand a little sooner.

Now to be legal I will get back on topic: Currently as things stand for the near future I will not be trading my i760 within my 30 day period. Almost took it back for a trade in due to an issue with speed dial but a hard reset fixed it. Can find no other problems with the phone (with the exception of a stylus which is too small).

Quote Originally Posted by allgoodpeople View Post
    My understanding is that CDMA phones like our i760s aren't actually "locked," it's just that carriers won't add others' phones into their systems. I think Sprint could add your i760 tomorrow under their new policy/settlement agreement -- if it is in effect yet.

Quote Originally Posted by nmjones View Post
    . . . Almost took it back for a trade in due to an issue with speed dial but a hard reset fixed it. . . .
    What issue with speed dial? I started a thread about a speed dial problem. Hard reset fixed it, but now it is back.