+ Reply to Thread

No Bluetooth Hardware Installed on this device

I'm aware of the BT issue of not auto-reconnecting a device. But I have an issue with the BT service.

It seems at least 2-3 times per day, my BT service will disable, and not allow me to restart it. I try and enable via PhoneSuite, but it will not work. Then I go to the BT settings, but will error with: "No Bluetooth Hardware Installed on this device".

I then need to reset in order to enable BT.

I saw a thread addressing this in the i730 forum, but nothing there resolved my issue. I don't have Voice Commander running. There was also mention of reserved space for DLL's, but that it should have been resolved in a WM5 ROM update.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Flashback to the past! Haven't seen that since early in the i730 days...

I haven't seen it yet. How much program memory are you seeing?
    Jeremiah 29:11

It's typically around 20MB free, but have seen it get as low as 10MB. I'll take a look at that the next time I have the problem.

It just happened again. This time, it happened after disconnecting ActiveSync. I still have 18MB of Program Memory available.

Someone has a Hard Reset in there future..... If after a hard reset you still get this error, I would say hardware issue.......

jv

WDW
    I had this same problem.It only occured with a particular bluetooth device. It was a Motorola HF820. Everytime I turned it off or got out of it's range it would disable the bluettoh on my i760. Haven't had the problem since I stopped using the HF820.