+ Reply to Thread

Voicemail notification wont turn off

Hey guys, ive been reading this forum for weeks, you guys have helped me out alot.

I recieved a voicemail last night, checked it, and still today it says i have a voicemail when I check it i dont. Ive tried resetting the phone and it still says i have a voice message. Is there any way to refresh the voicemail system?

I searched "voicemail" but nothing came up related to this.

Hobby of the week-aholic
    After checking the voicemail did you delete or save it before hanging up? In my experience with VZW voicemail if you simply hang up after listening to a message it continues to show the notification until you dial back into voicemail and manually save or delete the message.

yeah i manually deleted it and it still shows up

Sometimes with the 730 I had to call and leave another message on the VM, wait a few minutes and then delete it - strange............

just tried that, didnt work, thanks for the suggestions, ill try calling verizon tommorow maybe they can reset the voicemail

same problem, I stayed online with verizon for two hours and still have a voicemail indicator. They were stumped

Search for phantom voicemail in the i730 forum...there are a couple of registry settings that can be changed to fix the notification.
    -Duncan

"If it can't be expressed in figures, it is not science, it is opinion" - R. Heinlein