+ Reply to Thread

SPB vs SBSH Give me your Thoughts

Hey Guys,

Well I am about ready to spend some money on software so let me know what you think.

Customer Support
    Updates
    User Interface

Thanks Michael

Quote Originally Posted by heartpumper77 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Well I am about ready to spend some money on software so let me know what you think.

Customer Support
    Updates
    User Interface

Thanks Michael
    Wow, what a wide open question! We little a little guidance here; How will you be using the phone? Business? Pleasure? both?

I use SPB Diary and could not be happier with the features & functionality. I have no experience with their customer support. I don't use and SBSH software, sorry!
    Last edited by mrpacs; 11-18-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Well I will be using if for both, I know this is a wideopen question and I have trialed both and like both.

Just wondering what everyone else thoughts are pros and cons

I've used lots of apps of both--now I am with SPB, but honestly, you can't go wrong with either.
    Jeremiah 29:11

Quote Originally Posted by heartpumper77 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Customer Support
    Updates
    User Interface

Thanks Michael
    I use SPB Diary, Weather, Time, Pocket Plus, Shell and Phone Suite. I guess you could say I'm sold on their product. Don't bother with Shell - it doesn't have much use on Mobile 6.

Of those Pocket Plus and Diary are the most useful.
    CurtisZZZ

Smile

Agenda Fusion 8--connects calendar & tasks and contacts. Allows you to incorporate contacts into "Projects" and set time lines, etc.
    as well as regular task and scheduling functions. Fairly steep learning curve tho.
    Agenda One or Pocket Informant seem to be much simpler to learn and use based on what I have seen on some friends devices.

Battery Pack Pro. Has a Task Manager that allows you to actually close individual programs, all programs, or switch between open ones from a plug-in that goes where the red X resides in top right corner of screen . Also gives a tabbed launcher and calendar bar plug-ins for today screen. and oh, yeah, it also keeps track of your battery condition.
    Pocketweather--sbsh
    Sprite Back-up full.

These are the core I have come to depend on. Have not tried any SPB but this outfit has such a marvelous reputation I may try some of theirs in future.

I like PocketBreeze over Diary. I tried both, and I don't recall why, but it was an easy decision for me. Not that Diary was bad, but PB had a couple of tweaks that worked better for me.

One key difference is the way the two implement tabs on the home page and integrate with the companies' launcher programs (iLauncher and Pocket Plus). SBSH uses PB as the container, and iLauncher is a tab of PB. Spb uses Pocket Plus as the container, and Diary is a tab of Pocket Plus.

I haven't used SBSH stuff, but SPB has been great. Good support from the Forums, frequent updates and releases to fix bugs identified, and solid products.