+ Reply to Thread

D-Day and Files Attachments

In my effort to maximize my usage of the the available features, I can't find documentation for the D-Day program and what it's supposed to do. Also, in Wirelesssync there's an icon for Files. Not sure what that's for. Then one more thing. Is there a way to put an attachment in an email created at the wirelesssync web site?

I searched the forum first so I hope these are not reduntant questions.

I do have to say this is an awesome piece of equipment.

I've also been wondering about D-Day. I think maybe it's just what it looks like, a single event alarm. At first I thought it might be a countdown thingee. It doesn't seem to have much purpose.

[QUOTE=ranlil;684981] Also, in Wireless sync there's an icon for Files. Not sure what that's for. Then one more thing. Is there a way to put an attachment in an email created at the wireless sync web site?

QUOTE]

It looks like Verzon turned off a whole slew of Intellisync features (backup, application update, offline storage, web site favorites update) that Verizon was not in the mood to manage. My guess you have to get (read: $$$$) the full featured version from Intelisync as well as the server to match if you want to do that.

One small suggestion: To make things easier for us newbies, could you post seperate issues under seperate threads? That makes the search results screen for this forum much more revealing when we are trying to find a solution for a problem you may have already solved or found a soluton for.

Thanks.
    on the bleeding edge

The D-Day application is explained in the box quickstart insert. It is a timer and is completely useless in my opinion.

It would be great if the Task Manager had a D-Day like feature along with it.