+ Reply to Thread

Realdice.com is aweful

I tried downloading their Texas Holdem for the i760 and it doesn't work. No solution that they've offered has helped. And now, I see that they've removed the i760 from their list of devices that the software will work with. This leads me to believe that they never tested the software and their quality control is terrible. They're also extremely slow to respond and have no phone number to call...just email. Avoid this company.

I used to play HoldEm on me WM5 Treo with no problems. it just does not work with WM6, yet they say it does. they will fix it at some point in time but I am not holding my breath. they have been pretty responsive through their chat reps, but it takes them a while to get back.

again, nothing that they have works with WM6

Quote Originally Posted by birdietime View Post
    I tried downloading their Texas Holdem for the i760 and it doesn't work. No solution that they've offered has helped. And now, I see that they've removed the i760 from their list of devices that the software will work with. This leads me to believe that they never tested the software and their quality control is terrible. They're also extremely slow to respond and have no phone number to call...just email. Avoid this company.
    I bought their Multiplayer Chess game when I had a Q9M and it worked fine. Q9M uses WM6 Standard. When I got my i760 and downloaded the pocket pc version, it does not work. I've been in communication with their support for about two weeks now and they've been very helpful in working with me. They are sending me a beta version of the game that they have in the works that also allows for sending them back feedback. For allowing them to use me as a guniea pig they have also given me free 6 months of membership.

I say that these guys are pretty good if you ask me. Sometimes patience is all that is needed.