+ Reply to Thread

Annoying appt alarm repeats!!

Hey all. I have to believe there is a solution to this but I can't for the life of me, figure it out.

Every time I have an appt with a reminder it alarms and then continues to alarm until I hit dismiss or snooze. The alarms ring every 15-30 seconds continually. It's /VERY annoying to say the least! If I have 2 or 3 appts that I snooze, say for an hour or so it sounds like pinball machine.

A. is anyone else having this issue &
    B. is there a way to not have it keep sending an audible alarm again and again and again?

I know someone will probably tell me to disable all notifications, etc. I'm sure someone will also suggest phonealarm but I don't want to download that as I'm already running SPB pocket+ and phonesuite. I know I can change the notification sound to reduce the annoyance but it's really not about that - it's about the control of the repetitive alarms.

I just want the 1st audible alarm but maybe a 10 minute repeat or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

Jay
    Last edited by GadgetNut; 11-19-2007 at 11:08 AM.
    If it ain't broke. . . break it!!

I have the same issue here.. Not sure if its by design though...

Start->Settings->Sounds & notifications->Notifications->Event:Reminders->Check OFF REPEAT