+ Reply to Thread

Bluetooth stereo and handsfree issues

With the i730 and a2dp hack, I could stream stereo to a bluetooth receiver and when a call arrived the music would pause and the call would be transferred to my plantronics 665 headset.

The i760 will not allow both a handsfree and wireless stereo device to be simultaneously "checked" in the bluetooth menu.

I have to manually go into the bluetooth menu if i want to switch over to the other device whether that be the stereo receiver or headset.

Also either WM6 or this particular phone stops the music stream during a pause and my scosche ubr bluetooth receiver interprets this as the device turning off and disconnects the bluetooth connection. It then has to be manually (by menu) reconnected before playing music again. My sony hws-btaw bluetooth receiver does not do this. Also the i730 worked with both receivers without this issue.

Any suggestions would be helpful.
    I have thought that a hack that transmitted a little "white noise" during music pause would keep the scosche receiver connected.

Anybody having similar isuue

I have this same problem.

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    You are having the same problem as all of us in this thread.

Multiple Bluetooth devices not auto reconnecting

I thought this might be the same issue but did not specifically see the wireless stereo issue discussed.

FYI- on friday I spoke with level 2 samsung. the tech said that he was on a committee looking at the reconnect problem and that samsung did plan to issue a fix, no timetable given.