+ Reply to Thread

How to get i760 to record for more than 15secs?

This may be a stupid question, but I can not figure it out, nor have I found the answer on here or on google. (but I did find a site saying it is possible). What I want to do is record video for more than 15seconds, I have a 2gb card, so memory isnt the problem, I cant seem to find the settings though!
    Please explain what menu/how to get to the menu that allows me to change the time of a video recording!
    Thank you.

I have no problems recording past 15 seconds. When the little scroll bar reaches the right side it just starts again on the left. I've recorded 2 minutes now just to be sure and had no problems.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

The 15 seconds limit is for MMS. In Camcorder mode the 2nd option (Recording Mode) lets you choose between "Limit for MMS" and "No Limit".

I tried an app called CoolCamera from Ateksoft that works on the i760 but was hoping it would give me 320x240 resolution option - but doesn't. Don't know if it's a hardware limitation of the i760's camera. But I'm disappointed
    the phone can't do full-screen video capture. Maybe someone will figure out a solution.

This is the first tip in the tips and tricks thread. A search of the forum for "camcorder 15 seconds" finds the post and would have eliminated the need for this additional thread.

DBlocker, I use Ateksoft's WebCamera Plus and as a web cam, it can record 1280x960 - at maybe .5 fps, but it can do it. The hardware can do it. In WebCamera Plus, I get 6 resolution options in the resolution menu. In CoolCamera, what resolutions show on the size settings page?
    -s

CoolCamera only gave me the 176x144 resolution that I get with the standard camera app. Didn't matter what frame rate I selected.