+ Reply to Thread

wireless connection quick link?

I am a former 730 user then switched to the Q. while it wasn't as powerful as the 730 it did have some nice features, like profiles and xml customizeable homescreen.

I have tried to mimmic some of this in my 760 using external apps. I simply need a decent sized digital clock, on/off buttons for wireless/indicators of their current state, about 2 rows of 3 buttons to launch apps. and a list of upcomming events frommy calendar. I know I can use spb pocket plus to do the calendar stuff. and I am playing around with rltoday riht now.

but how do I indicate current wireless status and toggle wifi bt phone on off or launch the wireless manager? I searched for an exe that would launch the wireless manager but I can't find it anywhere. help!

Try \Windows\wrlsmgr.exe

How about the wireless today plugin? Works fine for me.

Also, Spb Pocket+ does not do calendar on the today screen. Do you mean Spb Diary?

the windows/wrlsmgr.exe doesn't execute when I click on it or assign it to a shortcut linkor button... :-/

using pocket plus I am able to assign a quick launch icon to the program wrlsmangr.exe and sometimes it actuially works. it seems it only works if the wifi is off and once I turn it on it won't relaunch. anyone have any ideas or know any programs that handle this?