+ Reply to Thread

We Have Picsel Browser, which is "Safari" like, yet doesn't show all content of yahoo

So I have friends and they all give me crap for not having the Iphone and how their phone is soooo much better becuse of Safari etc etc. Then I was like oh yea check this out open Picsel and go to Yahoo, zoom in and out and scroll aorund. So they pull up yahoo and it is the whole real webpage as you would see it on a desktop or laptop.

So what gives, is there a browswer that is Safari like that shows ALL content of a site AND allows copying and pasting?

Seriously. I bought an iPod touch and truly cannot believe how awesome the browser is. No comparison to anything!

I am using Opera mini on the 760 and it is very close, but I find the fact that it is a Java app annoying and it doesn't have copy and paste. Other than that it is miles in front of any other browser for the 760 at this point.

The Safari browser would be the last MUST HAVE app I would like to see on the 760.

Some webpages default to sending you to their mobile version if they have one, which is actually very handy, and can make for a better experience no matter the browser.

Quote Originally Posted by JDCJ View Post
    Some webpages default to sending you to their mobile version if they have one, which is actually very handy, and can make for a better experience no matter the browser.
    Yea, but in the case of Picsel, it could handle the whole regular page no problem.

The iPhone should be called the iPod with phone possibilities...as a phone, not so great