+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cube

Cube

Has anyone been able to get any of the Cubes to work properly on their 760? not the Touch Commander thing but one of the developed Cubes?

I have Slither's Cube and FTouchFlo. Works pretty well.

Blazinwolf,

Doesn't Slither's Cube require the flash player too? Also how do you edit the cube to have your contacts in it? that page on any of the cubes seems to be worthless.

Yes, it does require the flash player. Slither's cube has the ability to change the contacts and the contact pictures. You just need to change the files using file explorer.

I gave up on the one Kona made since he doesn't seem to be worried that you can't add contacts. Maybe one day he will get it working for non HTC devices.

I have been able to get everything but the contacts face work on the native cube. As soon as I figure out how to get the contacts working as well, I will post instructions.

How do yu change it in File Explorer? Is it a case of copying over the default pictures with your ones and renaming them or is it a bit more advanced than that (as that presumably wouldn't add the phone number??)