Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: T9 on the i760

Question T9 on the i760

On this thread Samsung I760 Exposed SuperDave stated that he would be putting T9 on his phone. I asked how (just in case you're wondering why don't I ask him), but have not yet gotten an answer on that. That was a few days ago.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

SuperDave?

Thanks.

Comfortably Converged
    Well from what I have seen of superdave on the 730 and the pn-820 forum. he doesn't post much or answer a lot of questions. I've no doubt he is working on it. He and mrailing get bombarded with pm's. Have patience I am sure he will post when he has something.

Quote Originally Posted by sixftunda View Post
    Well from what I have seen of superdave on the 730 and the pn-820 forum. he doesn't post much or answer a lot of questions. I've no doubt he is working on it. He and mrailing get bombarded with pm's. Have patience I am sure he will post when he has something.
    Cool. I also hope someone figures out a way to redo the power off/on button.

I know i am but what are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by bezworks View Post
    Cool. I also hope someone figures out a way to redo the power off/on button.
    Now, how does this post relate to the "T9 on the I760"?

Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Now, how does this post relate to the "T9 on the I760"?
    You okay bro? I didn't know freedom of expression and ideas was prohibited here. I said "cool" and tacked another thought on the end. There are bigger things in life to be concerned with if you're looking for a good time.

i'm fine, and i read a lot of threads, including others already relating to the t9. and others already discussing the fact that the "Power button doesn't lock the phone"

How may more threads can you start today?

i'm fine, and i read a lot of threads, including others already relating to the t9. and others already discussing the fact that the "Power button doesn't lock the phone"

How may more threads can you start today?
    Does it matter as long as they are valid and warranted? I'm married, have kids, a great business and am enjoying life.

It's Thaksgiving buddy. Got anything to be thankful about?
    Last edited by bezworks; 11-21-2007 at 11:47 PM.

What you fail to understand is that you don't teach folks by acting like an idiot. If I'm cross posting, the first thing to do out of respect would be to send me a PM, or at least do it in a cordial manner on the boards. And that's just the FIRST thing.

If I continue and persist to cross post after that, then maybe you have some kind of right to reprimand me on the boards, though your attitude still should not stink as it does now.

My point? It's all in your attitude and delivery. I'm a grown man. Please address me in a mature fashion next time. These uncalled for antics only show that you are far too concerned with the meaningless things in life. It's not worth dying for.

Nevertheless, I have not cross posted. I'm not new to this. If I told you who I was and what I do, you'd find this forum stuff silly. I'm not new to message boards, newsgroups, list servs, prerelease programs, testing beta software and the like. I've probably tested stuff you use.

Sigh... why am I wasting my time with you?
    Last edited by bezworks; 11-22-2007 at 12:00 AM.

Does it matter as long as they are valid and warranted? I'm married, have kids, a great business and am enjoying life.

It's Thaksgiving buddy. Got anything to be thankful about?
    Heh,

valid and and warranted? did you do a search.

congrats on wife, kids, and business, I will search that post as well.

Oh, i have the same, and do enjoy life, actually i really enjoy when i can get under peoples skin, :mikey: :mikey: :mikey: :mikey:

Under my skin? Think again.

But what a hypocrite. I guess everything you're talking about now is PDA related. Can you say PM?

The word ignorance is a great word. It has "ignore" as its prefix. I think I'll try that, and ignore the ignorant people. I know you liked that one.

:mikey:

Whose bad!
    Last edited by bezworks; 11-22-2007 at 12:01 AM.

You should read the FAQs then post.
    Did you read the faqs? Did do a search today, prior to posting? probably not, because you would have found answers to the Threads you started.

Maybe we should change this thread topic to "the bezworks vs Dangerous" thread.

Seems your still wasting your time with the post prior to this one.

Type faster.

What you fail to understand is that you don't teach folks by acting like an idiot. If I'm cross posting, the first thing to do out of respect would be to send me a PM, or at least do it in a cordial manner on the boards. And that's just the FIRST thing.

If I continue and persist to cross post after that, then maybe you have some kind of right to reprimand me on the boards, though your attitude still should not stink as it does now.

My point? It's all in your attitude and delivery. I'm a grown man. Please address me in a mature fashion next time. These uncalled for antics only show that you are far too concerned with the meaningless things in life. It's not worth dying for.

Nevertheless, I have not cross posted. I'm not new to this. If I told you who I was and what I do, you find this forum stuff silly. I'm not new to message boards, newsgroups, list servs, prerelease programs, testing beta software and the like. I've probably tested stuff you use.

Sigh... why am I waisting my time with you?

Under my skin? Think again.

But what a hypocrite. I guess everything you're talking about now is PDA related. Can you say PM?

The word ignorance is a great word. It has "ignore" as its prefix. I think I'll try that, and ignore the ignorant people. I know you liked that one.

:mikey:

Whose bad!

Why do you keep Editing your posts? Do you studder?

Not only do I search and read the FAQ, but I use Bounty paper towels, dial soap, Colgate toothpaste... and uhm... dental floss occassionally.

Wow man. What's your address so that I can send you your official forum police badge. You deserve to be recognized for your fearless bravery, service to community, and online heroism.

Still think you're under my skin?

I find this amusing.

LOL! Let me know when you're done.

Going to put together my newly bought Inversion Table. You should come over and try it. I hear it relieves stress.

It's because I think of so many great things to say. If I post too too much, it may make you that more angrier. I'm looking out for your best interest. lol

Oh, did I tell ya... I may enter a spit shine contest. So, please, really do send me your address so that I can send you your police badge. I'll shine it up for you before sending it and will even include a Chuckey Cheese gift certificate in it. Would that bless ya? Golly shucks!

Not only do I search and read the FAQ, but I use Bounty paper towels, dial soap, Colgate toothpaste... and uhm... dental floss occassionally.

Wow man. What's your address so that I can send you your official forum police badge. You deserve to be recognized for your fearless bravery, service to community, and online heroism.

I find this amusing.

Going to put together my newly bought Inversion Table. You should come over and try it. I hear it relieves stress.
    Obviously i think we both have nothing to do on TG Eve but Banter back and fourth. I will call a Truce.

I find this amusing.

I actually laughed at this one.

So, when will t9 ever actually get written for the I760?

For the record man... I've enjoyed this conversation and even got a few laughs out of it. Seriously. Every message board is different. You've got to learn the "rules of the house" and get used to every boards "spirit." Having said that, and seeing that you are on this board as well (low jab ), I'll try to be more conscientious about my posts. But still, if I feel that I have five posts to write and haven't found an answer, I'm going to do so and laugh about it b/c I know I'll probably see you pop up somewhere.

Alright man... on to putting together this inversion table.

So, when will t9 ever actually get written for the I760?
    Yes folks, please let us know.

Alright man... I'm done (for now). Have a great Thaksgiving!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast