+ Reply to Thread

Samsung i760 OUT OF STOCK!!!

Thought it was interesting that the Samsung i760 is out of stock on the Verizonwireless.com website. Guess they shouldn't have waited so long to release it huh....could have had more for the holidays when cell phones are a big purchase item!!!!

At least its out of stock in my zip code 33401.

Happy Thanksgiving all

Thumbs up

apparently still in stock in Nor Cal -- just went thru order process on-line up till the payment info. only thing out of stock is extra standard battery

I had a hard time finding one in San Diego last week. Each store only had one or two, and they were sold out by Saturday. I bought the last one in greater San Diego by waiting outside the store until opening.

Just bought two yesterday in St. Louis. Paid $150 after mail-in rebate.

I also bought a Blackberry Pearl - nifty and small, but just not the same.

yeah. i am glad i got mine when i did. all the zipcodes around me are sold out.

another user just sent me a PM asking about the $150 price and stated their local store was getting $399 minus the $50 mail-in-rebate.

I checked online and they now show out-of-stock and a price of $299 minus the $50 rebate (for my area).

Weird - but I'm glad I bought them on Wednesday night last week!

It was out of stock in Nor Cal yesterday. November 24. Friday the 23 I called around to about 5 or 6 Verizon Stores and Circuit Citys in the Sacramento area and they were all out. I even called a few stores in San Francisco since I was headed down that way for the weekend and they were all out. I just said screw it and ordered it online. I really wanted to have it for the weekend but I guess I will have it next week.

I've called 8 VZW stores in Orange County, Socal this weekend and only ONE store had ONE unit left which is the one I got. LOL

I've heard from my friend that a independently owned VZW dealer (not corporate store) in Garden Grove sells them for free ($50 - $50MIR) with 2 year contract so I'm gonna go check them out tomorrow and see if I can get a price matching... otherwise I'll just return the one I got and get the free one and be $200 stronger.
    My second iPhone 3G.

Does anybody have any other info about i760 availability? Following is the response to my email inquiry:

"I appreciate your interest in upgrading your equipment. My name is Shaphan, and I am happy to answer your questions today.

Due to extremely high demand for the Samsung I760 inventory has been completely depleted, additional shipments are planned, however it is unknown when additional quantity will be available for purchase, I apologize for any inconvenience about this."

Looks like it may be a while . . .

Mobile enabled - on the road
    I ordered one this morning via my B2B rep for delivery tomorrow. Sorry, I know that this probably doesn't help you, but it looks like the business side may still have some available.

This is the 4th one I have ordered for my group, so it will be interesting to see how the speaker sounds compared to the others...
    YOU can't get there from here...but I can!

Wow - the 2 year contract price in 22205 is now $449, with $100 online discount + $50 MIR ($299 total). I could add it to the cart, but I didn't try past that.

hmmm

Interesting....giving that "The Network" hasn't done squat to promote it....at least not here in SW FL.

Hobby of the week-aholic
    So instead of reducing the online discount by $50 they up the price by $50 and leave the discount the same, leading people to believe they are truly saving $100.

Reminds me of grocery store tactics where they almost double the price then do a buy one get one sale.