+ Reply to Thread

Best bluetooth keboard?

Amazon now has the iGO bluetooth keyboard for 30 bucks, that is an awesome price, I heard it works well with the treo, has anyone tried it with the 760?

I searched the forum and could not find anything on the iG0

Thanks
    Craig

Quote Originally Posted by cnap923 View Post
    Amazon now has the iGO bluetooth keyboard for 30 bucks, that is an awesome price, I heard it works well with the treo, has anyone tried it with the 760?

I searched the forum and could not find anything on the iG0

Thanks
    Craig
    iGo bought out Stowaway - so do a search on that. And I know it works great on the 6600, 6700, Mogul, and Touch. - sheureka
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

Also check into the Apple bluetooth keyboard for $69. Not bad at all.

Very thin, but not folding.

Pretty Good Member
    I had a 3-year-old version of this ThinkOutside ultra-slim BT keyboard laying around so I downloaded a more recent driver, paired it up securely, and it works great and automatically re-pairs up again seamlessly. I even get a notification on the screen if my 3-year-old leaves the Caps-Lock key on, LOL.

iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim BT KB - Product Information

Mobility Electronics, Inc.®

As I've said before here, I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere or get an older used model, and whadayaknow, cnap923 proved this in a dramatic way $30 instead of $150)!

The name of the zip file I downloaded was called "Think Outside PPC En.zip", which contained a CAB file of the same name. It seems to be the most recent driver (Version 4.52) for the Samsung i730 from April 18, 2007. I haven't noticed any incompatibility with the i760. You can download it from this page:

Mobility Electronics

Good luck!
    Last edited by robrecht; 11-25-2007 at 10:35 AM.