+ Reply to Thread

Need help with Today screen

Hello everyone,

1st I want to start of by saying this is a great forum and has been very helpful. This is my first post and I am looking forward to contributing in the near future once I start learning more about the PDA world.

I was hoping someone can help me with my Today screen on my i760. I have lost the scroll bars that were on each side of the screen. I have searched the settings and I can't find how to bring them back. The third party apps I have downloaded are Phonealarm, PocketPlus, and SPB Weather. I have searched in those settings as well. Still can't find anything.

Can someone please help out this newbie with getting back the scroll bars on the Today screen?? Thanks!!

You only have the scrollbar if you have enough items selected for your Today screen to need a scrollbar. If there are few enough items to that they can all be displayed on one screen, the scrollbar will not be displayed.
    Last edited by Andyw2100; 11-23-2007 at 10:09 PM.

andy-thanks for the response. i have plenty of items to display on the today screen. i can actually see the top of the items on the bottom of the screen but then the rest is cut off. in order to see the full item i need the scroll bar. any ideas?

Sorry. This is my first PDA phone too, and we have now exhausted my knowledge on this topic.

anyone else? this is really bugging me.

Did you soft reset?

Can you post a screenshot of your Today Screen?

Just curious if you are really talking about the Today screen... or the Start menu screen. Reason I ask is that some themes are so dark that you can't see the black dividing line between the start menu and the today screen and the display may be a bit confusing. It will also show any remnant of the Today screen under the bottom edge of the Start Menu making it look like the scroll bar should be there.

'Course a screen shot would be most helpful.

I'm willing to bet it is Pocket Plus. If you have another tab in the PP Today plugin that is larger than the screen, your other tabs will all be that size, but won't give you the scroll bars. Try to minimize the size of the other PP tabs by removing icons, making them smaller, etc.

Thanks everyone for your responses. JDCJ- You were correct. I had to remove some icons. My scroll bar came back!

Thanks again!