+ Reply to Thread

Email Subfolders

Did the searches here and on Google, no luck.

Just got the i760, love it so far, trying to set up my corporate email. On my i730 I used IMAP4, worked great. Now on the i760 I can't get subfolders. All my settings match what I had on the i730, but when I go to Menu, Tools, Manage Folders, I don't get any checkboxes or see any subfolders.

Please tell me I'm an idiot and there is an easy solution!
    It's been quite a trip! Handspring Visor Deluxe - Palm m515 - Kyocera 7135 - Samsung i730 - Samsung i760

If you setup an email account on the i760 you can make your own subfolders. Unfortunately if you are just using the Outlook Email program that is set up through your server I don't think there is a way.

I really want to be able to make subfolders for SMS and MMS as I would like to keep my inbox clean but have a place to store my messages if I needed too. There has to be a registry edit for this but I have not looked to closely at it yet.

ANyone else????

Disregard, it works now!

Deleted the account and started over, same settings, now the folders are there. Not complaining!

I love this phone so far!
    It's been quite a trip! Handspring Visor Deluxe - Palm m515 - Kyocera 7135 - Samsung i730 - Samsung i760