+ Reply to Thread

one day old or more texts and calls dont show the time?

both texts and calls, anything thats a day old or more, dont show the time they were sent or recieved... is there any way to get them to show it?

all it shows is the date for anything a day old or more, and all it shows is the time for anything that day... i want it to show both the date and time for both calls and texts..

I assume that you want to see the "missing" info without having to do anything else. Unfortunately, I don't think that you can do that.

But you can see the times for calls if you select the item. For example: If you're in the call history, select the item you want to see the time for, and it will display the person's name, the date of the call, the time of the call, the number called, and the duration of the call.

I don't think that text messages will show their times, no matter what you do.

txt msg timestamp

The full date and time are displayed when you open a text message, but not in the message list.

You're Absolutely Correct...

Quote Originally Posted by nlarson View Post
    The full date and time are displayed when you open a text message, but not in the message list.
    When I wrote my last post, I didn't notice that the datestamp and timestamp were scrolled off the top of my screen!

Doh!