+ Reply to Thread

Best wired stereo headset

I need a mono/stereo headset/microphone unit for the i760. Sound quality is very important for both phone usage and music. Any recommendation? I do not want bluetooth because that would mean yet another device I have to keep charged.

Francois

So far I have tried Boxwave's Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset but do no like it. Even at the highest volume they are weak. They do not take good advantage of the R2VS sound effect program. My old Sony earbuds with volume control attached with a radio shack adapter gave better sound for music. I'm still searching for a better solution.

Myriam

I use Verizons Stereo Adapter 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm with Call Answer/End Button phone adapter with microphone ($12.99) so that way I can use whatever headset I want.

Quote Originally Posted by mimidy View Post
    My old Sony earbuds with volume control attached with a radio shack adapter gave better sound for music. I'm still searching for a better solution.
    Myriam
    Myriam,

How is the sound quality of the microphone on the radio shack adapter? Do people on the other end complain about it or the opposite?

Francois

Quote Originally Posted by rsohne View Post
    I use Verizons Stereo Adapter 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm with Call Answer/End Button phone adapter with microphone ($12.99) so that way I can use whatever headset I want.
    Same question about the microphone part, is it of good enough quality?

Francois