+ Reply to Thread

SPD Pocketplus Setup help

I'm trying to get the trial version of SPD Pocketplus V4.0.1 on to my i760 and I keep getting an error saying that the setup file is not a valid pocket pc application. The website says the program is compatible with my phone and by the looks of the many other posts, it should be. Can anyone help? I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kormaniac View Post
    I'm trying to get the trial version of SPD Pocketplus V4.0.1 on to my i760 and I keep getting an error saying that the setup file is not a valid pocket pc application. The website says the program is compatible with my phone and by the looks of the many other posts, it should be. Can anyone help? I appreciate it.
    If you are downloading the executable (exe) installer, you need to run the program from your PC with activesync running. The installer will install the program to your i760.
    i760 (i730 upgrader)

So there isn't a file that I can just send over via bluetooth? I ask because the file is on a computer that my phone is not synced to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kormaniac View Post
    So there isn't a file that I can just send over via bluetooth? I ask because the file is on a computer that my phone is not synced to.
    Go here:

Download - Spb Pocket Plus - Pocket PC Products - Spb Software House

Click the download CAB button. Copy that file to your phone. Open File Explorer, navigate to the CAB file and open it. The program will install.
    i760 (i730 upgrader)

I appreciate your help jfourman. The like you provided is not working for me however.

nevermind. I found where I needed to go. thanks again.