+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code for i760

Code for i760

I have gone though all 48 pages of this forum and haven't seen anything on the code to get in and change some of the settings. Did I somehow miss it? I am looking for the code to see if I can increase the volume level of things like the speaker for incoming rings as well as speaker volume. If anyone knows if this can be done please respond.
    Thanks,
    mlc

service code is 000000
    when you reach the end of the first 10 settings it will say exit. hit the right d-pad to change that to more and click the middle d-pad. This will give you an additional 80 settings.

Do you know which one handles volume levels?
    mlc

no clue. let me know if you find any valuable settings. So far I have found vcoder (voice quality) and slot cycle (speeds up ring time).

PDA Phone Newbie
    Volume is ultimately controlled by the amplifier within. Regardless of wanting to change it, there isn't a way to go beyond the physical limits of the capacitors controlling sound. There have been no such successful solutions pertaining to it, even after finding the interactive **772 menu.

Best bet is picking up a nice bluetooth headset, since it would have an independently controlled sound output.

Quote Originally Posted by eldersoul View Post
    no clue. let me know if you find any valuable settings. So far I have found vcoder (voice quality) and slot cycle (speeds up ring time).
    Did changing the settings for the Vcoder help your signal? I have had the Treo 700wx for the past year but the i-760 seems to get less signal then the Treo. It goes into 1x signal more.

After entering the 000000, I can only navigate through six listings using down on the dpad. "Exit" doesn't change to "More". Am I missing a step?

Hello? Is this thing on?
    When you get to exit, press right on d-pad and it will change from exit to more, then press enter (d-pad) and then press down for the other options

Thanks for the help. I got it. "Exit" in the menu bar doesn't change...it's on the screen itself. Done it and changed the slot cycle index listed in another thread.