+ Reply to Thread

Changing the theme in "Today settings"

Can’t change the Theme on the “today settings” anymore. My i760 is stuck in “Windows Default” and Activesync no longer can connect to my laptop. Can anyone help?

what 3rd party apps are you running? it may be time for a master reset. make sure you have your contacts backed up first.

Changing the theme in "Today Settings"

This past Sunday I was looking on this forum to find an answer to this same problem that I had, I could not change the the Today Screen and Active Sync would not work with Window XP and with Vista. I called Verizon Wireless and I had to 'wipe' the handheld. (after I copied everything to my storage card) There was no other way around it. It was back to factory conditions and then Active Sync worked and I could change the Today Screen. Sorry for bad news!

No third party apps installed yet Tom.

Thanks a zillion Tahoe. What are some of the things you would want to backup beside your contact lists and calendar? My i-760 is only a few weeks old.

If you have any games (you might not since it's only a few weeks old). This is my work phone so I use tasks to keep track of misc. notes/passwords,etc (probably not a good idea!) I had already did a backup of my calendar and contacts a month ago so I didn't lose any of those. I try to keep anything (documents, etc) that I THINK I might lose or it 'accidently disappears' on storage card.

Thanks

Had to log on just to say this place ROC’s! I got home from work opened my laptop pressed the red reset button and held down the round chrome button and cleared everything. Reset the screen and sure enough my phone is back! It can change to any theme on the today settings and it now sync’s seamlessly with Outlook 2003. Thank you so much for the help…..