+ Reply to Thread

compatability issues or is it just me?

hey guys, new to the forums and all. i searched but couldnt find anything. i have a nice new (6 days) i760. i had a utstarcom xv6700. i cant find much internet play software but one i have found and been unsucessful in getting to work is "real dices multiplayer chapionship poker-holdem. it opens i see the main screen for about a second and then poof! close/crashes.

a link to the demo - http://www.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=1558

can u guys try the demo? let me know if im alone or is it the i760 in general. also if anyone knows of any other online holdem apps that work im all ears.

thanks a bunch guys!

the site does not show support for the i760.

well it wouldnt would it? considering the software came out in 2005 before the i760 was even released. if it were on the supported devices page they must be real good at depicting the future. my question was has anyone tied it and sucessfully gotten the software working? it should, it supports the "arm" and win mobile 6 professional should support damn near all software written for any ppc device "same operating instruction".

It may have been released in '05, but that lists the Tilt as compatible.

It's possible that the graphics drivers they're looking for either aren't present or have been customized for the i760, resulting in the crash.