+ Reply to Thread

how do i customize my contacts like this?

stole this from someone else.... but see how he has the pics of his friends on the today page.

Well i want to do that, but when i press the pic of the certain person i want it to automatically dial their number.. is there a way to do this?

mainly all i need to know is that is the "path" to dial a specific number/contact? i can set it up from there.

If I am not mistaken, that particular app. is called Phone Suite. Made by SPB software. although it looks like a bit of an older version. SPB has a few apps that accomplish this task for you.

The Today screen you show is using Spb Phone Suite. Both the photo contacts and the notification icons above are part of the Phone Suite application. You can check it out here:

Spb Phone Suite - Pocket PC Products - Spb Software House
    i760 (i730 upgrader)

yea i know what app it is, im not using that one... im using Wisbar Advanced and Wisbar desktop... with the iphone theme, but when i press the phone icon on the bottom on my theme, it comes up with 5 blank icons and i want to assign those to pics of my friends and quick dial access to them. I can figure out how to put the pic of them on there, i just need to know what the "path" is i need to assign to directly dial there number when i press the pic

ok forget this post.. it was easier than i thought. the path just needs to be their phone number duhh!! i didnt think it would be SOO simple.

i thought it would have to be like program files/xxx/xxx (just an example)

Go into contacts, select the one you want, and find the picture field. Assign picture in the selector that's opened and you should be off to the races.

That's assuming that Wisbar has the contact fields set to work like Phone Suite, and it sounds like it does.