+ Reply to Thread

A Quick Question about Slide to Unlock (S2U2) and rltoday

I have just download the slide to unlock program on my i760...
    I set it up to do what i want....but i dont know how to change the background picutre when the slide to unlock comes up...
    Could someone tell me how to change the background picture in slide to unlock (S2U2)
    I would really appreciate it...
    thanks in advance...
    (I'm new to all this program stuff)
    I'm also running rltoday and would like to know how to change how it's set up, and download new themes

someone please help me

The Wallpaper.jpg (240x320) is the pic of the flower. WallpaperL.jpg (320x240) is the bridge pic. If you do a Google search for 240x320 and 320x240 wallpaper or photos you'll find quite a few sites. Just download them, rename them to wallpaper.jpg or wallpaperL.jpg and place them in the gfx folder which you can find within the S2U2 folder...You should be good from there.

For rltoday, the first thing you'll need is a xml editor (Dreamweaver or others if you Google) to change options within the xml file. You just can't explain how to do it. It takes some reading and tweaking to see what works right for you. You'll probably want to Google to see if you can get some pre-written code if you're not comfortable experimenting.
    Last edited by mistamista2000; 12-02-2007 at 01:39 PM.