+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

i760 still out of stock

Anyone have any updates on why the i760 is out of stock or when it will be back and available to order?

why not just go to a local store. most of them seem to have them in stock. thats how i got mine

Online stock is totally dependent on your zip code. Some users stuff will come out of the west coast while others will come from the east coast, etc etc. Stock will be dependent on where you live as they want to ship from somewhere close to you. Try a big mall store as they may have some in stock.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Professional Phone User Thundaar's Avatar
    Kinda funny...
    When they first came out, none of the accessories like the desktop charger, car charger, etc were in stock.
    Now that they are all in stock there are no phones to buy!!!

LOL

Hobby of the week-aholic
    Sold out everywhere here in north Texas. I called TeleSales and they said they have no ETA for when they will be back in stock but that they are certian they will have more before Christmas. Only place I could find one here was at a mall kiosk but the kid working there couldn't apply any of the discounts other than NE2 (no ADD or company discounts), said that required manager approval and the manager is only there 2 days a week. lol

I'm still waiting to get mine. Soon as they're in stock again I'll be picking one up.

It's funny, I don't even have the phone yet but I already have the cradle, screen protectors, case, second travel charger, and some software in my possession.

Sucks too that they increased the price by $50 the minute they went out of stock.

Therapeutically Converged jstengel's Avatar
    Just spoke with Verizon national east coast. A woman there told me the i760 is expected before Christmas. She said it might be by the 15th according to unofficial internal emails.

It's out of stock in Northern VA now. When the last thread about this was going on, it was still available. Alas, no more.

out of stock in central florida

Lets Talk Cellular claims to have them in stock.

Samsung Cell Phone Specials

I crashed into the "Corporate HQ Store" here in Socal (Jamboree & Michelson) to look for a cradle. Not that they dident had any accesories but the guy over there asked me where on earth did I get my unit from, cos' his waiting for his for weeks. Socal warehose has none with no details about when, cos' I want another one for a family member...

I looked at the phone at the Verizon store in Napa and never imagined there was a supply issue. I went on-line to verizonwirelss.com and it was showing out of stock. Back at the store in Napa they never raised an eyebrow when I said I would buy the phone, went in the back room and brought one out.

They didn't say anything about getting the last one so I guess anyone who wants one should travel to Napa.
    Last edited by Tom945; 12-03-2007 at 06:37 PM.

Also check e-Bay. I got my brand new i760 for $399. Just sent in my $50 rebate, so the price is the same as through Verizon. Difference being I'm not locked in to a 2 year contract...

Hello? Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by olgatudor View Post
    I crashed into the "Corporate HQ Store" here in Socal (Jamboree & Michelson) to look for a cradle. Not that they dident had any accesories but the guy over there asked me where on earth did I get my unit from, cos' his waiting for his for weeks. Socal warehose has none with no details about when, cos' I want another one for a family member...

I got mine from a store in Orange, you might want to check Brea or Anaheim, they had some in last week.

Quote Originally Posted by HaoDaMao View Post
    Also check e-Bay. I got my brand new i760 for $399. Just sent in my $50 rebate, so the price is the same as through Verizon. Difference being I'm not locked in to a 2 year contract...
    Just a point on this - nobody is really "locked in", you just have to pay an ETF, which drops by $5 every month. It's important to factor that in. For me, my total cost if I canceled right now would be $320 ($150 + $170 ETF). Since it doesn't look like the $150 rate is available anymore, you probably did get a better deal if you had no idea if you would be on VZW in 12 months.

VZW, the way it is... works better than the others, the way they are. Out of multiple bad choices, its the less hurting I think.

I came to vzw from Cingular... man that was bad...

Quote Originally Posted by gorgalis View Post
    Anyone have any updates on why the i760 is out of stock or when it will be back and available to order?

I was online with a verizon rep yesterday. She was trying to sell me one. I said, your site says you are out of stock and she said she can sell me one right now. They must still have them for sale.
    stevejay1761 xv6700

My local Verizon Wireless stores didnt have the i760 in stock, so I went to a authorized agent of theres called Gowireless and they had the i760 in stock.

I got hosed out of the 100.00 data rebate, but got my phone the same day.

Hello? Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by scottg22 View Post
    My local Verizon Wireless stores didnt have the i760 in stock, so I went to a authorized agent of theres called Gowireless and they had the i760 in stock.

I got hosed out of the 100.00 data rebate, but got my phone the same day.
    I'd heard that authorized agents only do a 14 days return, do you know if that's true?

And yeah, i was speaking to our verizon business rep, if you call verizon they have them for sale.

You guys will LOVE this

Managed to drop my i760 (don't ask!) and shatter the display. Called Assurion--they are out of stock on the i760--at which point I felt like I was living the Seinfeld episode where he says"..I don't think you really understand what a reservation really means!"--Got back on the phone to Verizon customer service, they agreed to replace the unit from retail stock here in the Boston area--called a store--NO LOCAL INVENTORY. Called Customer Service AGAIN--got a Supervisor to agree to fullfill my replacement and Fed Ex--but I can't tell from where. Have a confirmation number and email with tracking# What the &^^% is going on??

just talked to CSR at *611 and he said nothing in the warehouse and he doesn't think it'll be stocked until after x-mas!!!!! WTF!!! They're suppose to send me one as a replacement to my 4th Motorola Q!!!!!! Time to hunt one down in orange county.