+ Reply to Thread

Any Bluetooth stereo hacks?

Does anyone know of any registry hacks specifically for the i760 to improve bluetooth stereo quality?

Improve it? Whats wrong w/ it? It's stereo and seems to play at or around the quality of the mp3/audio file.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Quote Originally Posted by tange1 View Post
    Improve it? Whats wrong w/ it? It's stereo and seems to play at or around the quality of the mp3/audio file.
    I'm using Logitech Freepulse headphones. They sound great with the Logitech bluetooth adapter plugged into the jack, but not so good when using directly with the bluetooth on the phone. After doing some research, it appears that the issue is with the Logitech headphones.

I think I'll go try some different headphones and see if it improves.

Quote Originally Posted by BRENG View Post
    I'm using Logitech Freepulse headphones. They sound great with the Logitech bluetooth adapter plugged into the jack, but not so good when using directly with the bluetooth on the phone. After doing some research, it appears that the issue is with the Logitech headphones.

I think I'll go try some different headphones and see if it improves.
    You might be right that you loose a little as it may be digitally compressed a bit and will always sound better when plugged in directly but I wouldn't expect it to be a huge difference.

I have a logitech BT set (now discontinued due to constant breaking issues on the band) and haven't noticed any significant difference between using the adapter and linking directly to the device.
    Thanks

my moto S9 bluetooth headset...sounds amazing with it!
    I want the storm and I want it now!

My Jabra BT8010 sounds good too.

Quote Originally Posted by rynoondew View Post
    my moto S9 bluetooth headset...sounds amazing with it!
    Quote Originally Posted by rsohne View Post
    My Jabra BT8010 sounds good too.
    More proof its just a bad set of headphones perhaps?
    Thanks

K.B
    RN
    Hey guys, any news on something like this? I have the s9's as well however the quality is horrible for me. A ton of white noise, and hissing especially bass wise. I know it's not the headset though because it sounds great with my brothers chocolate. Any suggestions?

I have the S9 by sony and the volume is way too low. I am at 100 % in wmp and the system volume is max. I can hardly hear the slingbox and sirius while driving.

K.B
    RN
    you mean motorola correct? Make sure the volume on the headset (+ - buttons on the left hand side) is turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by gun138 View Post
    I have the S9 by sony and the volume is way too low. I am at 100 % in wmp and the system volume is max. I can hardly hear the slingbox and sirius while driving.
    ..while driving? I had 8000 dollars of damage done to my car by someone dropping a cellphone and looking for it. Thank god I wasn't hurt seriously. I cant imagine what listening (I hope not watching) TV might do to me. In my state its illegal to have headphones on while driving.
    Last edited by tange1; 12-09-2007 at 08:37 PM.
    Thanks