+ Reply to Thread

Internet Explorer Not Responding and I760 loosing Ram Throughout the Day

Okay I know that the Ram issue has been discussed, but has anyone firgured out a way to stop this from happening? Something else that I have been having a problem with is a couple times a day my Internet Explorer freezes and when i go and stop all my running programs "Internet Explorer isn't responding". Any suggestions?

It's likely not internet explorer thats got the memory leak its one of your other 3rd party applications. Hard reset and install only one app per day testing each day. You'll likely find one of them is leaking memory.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Well i dont think the memory leak has anything 2 do with Internet Explorer. Whats happening throughout the day with Internet Explorer, is that its locking up and im having to close it all the way out. I never had this problem with my XV6700

I still believe its due to 3rd party software. The act of closing internet explorer might help the problem but until you discover the root offender your likely to still have the same problem.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Have you disabled the clock plugin on the today screen yet? This thread Free Ram size on the I760? discusses the memory leak and its cause and describes how to do it.