DroidX>Omnia>i760/30>00>ipaq+nokia JimCapraro's Avatar

Congrats to iProb8

Hey Jay,
    Congratulations on the "mod" status!!
    Given your new avatar, I think we should be calling you iPir8
    The only constant is change.

Arrrgh!
    Mark
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Jim, iprob8 became a moderator a little while back. At the same time Sleeve was made a moderator also.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Enterprise Data Architect Mark_A_K's Avatar
    Yeah Jim, where you been!

Congrats to both!
    You're both "made men"

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_A_K View Post
    Yeah Jim, where you been!

Congrats to both!
    You're both "made men"

Mark
    We'll apparently I've been away, so iPir8, please accept my "delayed" congrats. Now I do believe that Sleeve was already a moderator when I first logged onto PDAPhoneHome.com in 2003.

Thanks, Jim. No worries on the delayed congrats, although sometimes I wonder whether condolences would be more appropriate. Seriously, I'm glad to be able to help out. Unfortunately, the timing has proven to be a bit off. I'm unusually busy at work at the same time this forum is taking off. As a result, I haven't been as active as I would like.

My avatar is the result of a get together with two of our members last weekend. One of them (feel free to guess which one) had purchased an iPhone to replace his i730 and was showing the iPhone off. He snapped a photo of me on the iPhone and then used a program on his iPhone to turn me into a very poor rendition of Jack Sparrow. I figured that now that I have had my i760 for two months, it was time to replace the birthday cake avatar with something new, and the pirate picture seemed to be perfect, especially with the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End this week.
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by iProb8 View Post
    One of them (feel free to guess which one) had purchased an iPhone to replace his i730 and was showing the iPhone off..
    So how are Andy and Pastor Tim? Wasn't Michael supposed to join you? Or was it Pastor Tim and Michael who got together and equus was awol... I was extremely jealous!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimCapraro View Post
    So how are Andy and Pastor Tim? Wasn't Michael supposed to join you? Or was it Pastor Tim and Michael who got together and equus was awol... I was extremely jealous!!
    Yeah, where was my invite!
    Jeremiah 29:11

We'll apparently I've been away, so iPir8, please accept my "delayed" congrats. Now I do believe that Sleeve was already a moderator when I first logged onto PDAPhoneHome.com in 2003.
    He was a moderator but I believe didn't have the time to commit to the site..he's since returned and been reinstated so to speak.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

Pastor Tim was out here for a conference. Michael came out her for the weekend too (just in time for some torrential downpours on Friday night and Saturday). Andy was supposed to join us but was not able to make it at the last minute.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but I was quite mezmorized by Pastor Tim's iPhone. If only it natively worked with Exchange Server and was available for Verizon subscribers...
    -Jay
    The Fine Print:Nothing in this post (or any of my other posts) is intended to constitute legal advice or the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For purposes of this forum, I'm just another nerd like you. :-)

You didn't receive it? Something must be wrong with your i760; you better check it out.
    -Jay