+ Reply to Thread

Thread: photo viewer

Arrow photo viewer

Not to sure about this....

I know that there were a lot of people interested in emulating the iphone interface, which is cool and all, but really is quite basic and boring... anyway, what I really did like was the photo viewer on there. Im looking for something kind of like picsel browser where I can just swipe my finger and forward to the next picture and the such..just something really visually stimulating.. any one have any apps in mind?

HTCAlbum works great on the i760; just do a search in the forum for details. I use the version that lets me select the directory of photos I want to view. Thumbnails, swipe to next/previous picture, different swipe to rotate or zoom. Very nice.

You can use picsel browser to view picture files, but I don't believe it let's you "swipe" between pictures.

yes, as stated in my previous post, I have used picsel browser and find it lacking...anyway, thanks dblock... htc album is exactly what I was looking for!!!! KA man!!!

DBlocker, do you mean this version here OEM HTC Album, Picture Viewer (Finger friendly) as I have downloaded about 3 or 4 versions from various sites and have not found one that works yet, I am curious as to which one you have used.

same here. none that i have downloaded works. i click on the program but it doesnt launch

There seem to be two main variations of HTC Album over on the XDA Developers forum. One version scans all the pictures on your phone and MicroSD card and displays them all together. There's another version that lets you select just the folder of pictures you want to view. That's the one I use at HTC ALBUM for WIZARD... It Wokrs!!! - Page 12 - xda-developers

This one works great. I did a lot of searching yesterday when this post first came out. Whats nice about this version is that when it starts it asks which folder you want to look in.

The other versions do not allow you to search for pictures, but instead start in the main picture folder. Enjoy!!!
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ryncppr View Post
    This one works great. I did a lot of searching yesterday when this post first came out. Whats nice about this version is that when it starts it asks which folder you want to look in.

The other versions do not allow you to search for pictures, but instead start in the main picture folder. Enjoy!!!
    I just tried this version. Most of the text is replaced with a bunch of this

[] [] []

Also after it opens and I select the folder to use the app just closes. Is there a better version?

I use S2V and I am very happy with it.

A_C S2 Applications for Windows Mobile

Swiping - finger gestures to rotate - zooming. Very nice imo.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur

I have S2V also but I just wanted to try something else out.