+ Reply to Thread

MMS messages fail or painfully slow?

I have tried to send picture messages and have had them either fail or take an absurdly long time to send. I am in a good signal area as well. Anyone else have this issue or can suggest a way to improve this? Thx.

Have you installed the threaded SMS application? It breaks MMS messages and requires some tweaking to restore them.
    Thanks
    - Andrew - PDAPhoneHome.com

No I have not installed anything like that. This is the native software as far as SMS/MMS goes. Very slow to send if it manages to do it at all. This is even after a reset.

I installed A (don't know which one) threaded SMS system and I was wondering why I was unable to send pictures today. Is there a fix for it?

Quote Originally Posted by tange1 View Post
    Have you installed the threaded SMS application? It breaks MMS messages and requires some tweaking to restore them.
    I am having the slow MMS issue as well and have installed the threaded MMS thing in the past, but I uninstalled it. What else do I have to do to recover the settings other than a hard reset?

is your phone connecting to the data network? Are you able to get an EVDO connection where you are at?

SMS is from time to time too slow. I could send SMS to Multi carriers some would instantly get to some would get it hours later, or even days later. Sometimes it is easier just to send it to a email in the long run.
    MobileHawk aka: Some Bodys Uncle!

the only trouble I have had is receiving them from T-Mo, they usually come about an hour later, or in some cases won't come at all until the message is sent again.