+ Reply to Thread

USB sync & CHARGE cable - does it work?

Does anyone have experience using this for the i760 yet and does it work?

Note - it doesn't have to be this exact one but if you have one let us know if it works...

Samsung i760 Smartphone Sync/Charge USB Cable

what is very interesting is that the xv6800 came with a sync charge cable and the i760 came with a sync only cable.. why is that ?!?!

I know that the cable will just have an extra thread it in for charging but i'm not 100% sure these work so I wanted confirmation before i purchase one.

I recently ordered this one. I haven't received it yet but don't expect it to have any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan_VI View Post
    I recently ordered this one. I haven't received it yet but don't expect it to have any problems.
    i use the same one and it works great. all their products are top notch.

thanks folks..

I got this one: Samsung i760 Coiled Sync and Charge Cable : (5 Star Rating) Google Checkout available. and it is excellent. Very well made. I was concerned that the coil would pull out the phone side of the cable but no such problem. I recommend this cable.

Quote Originally Posted by tom108 View Post
    i use the same one and it works great. all their products are top notch.
    I also ordered the The Pocket Solutions one, based on a mention in a different thread here. Have it on my desk, works great. I'm surprised at how quickly it charges the phone.

I have had the one from The Pocket Solutions for several weeks now. Works great! As well as the car charger and screen protectors and spare stylus. All of their accessories work as advertised and seem to be of great quality.