+ Reply to Thread

What is your favorite Brain Training game?

I have tried a couple but am not sure if there are others out there. If you have tried any, could you please let me know what you think is the best and why. I want to buy from Handango today.

Many thanks

I put Sudoku and Brain School, both from Mastersoft Mobile Solutions. I am enjoying them both. Brain School is obviously, from the name, marketing itself as a brain training game. It has a reasonable variety of puzzles.

I can't compare them to other options, because these are the only ones I've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by rockvillage View Post
    I put Sudoku and Brain School, both from Mastersoft Mobile Solutions. I am enjoying them both. Brain School is obviously, from the name, marketing itself as a brain training game. It has a reasonable variety of puzzles.

I can't compare them to other options, because these are the only ones I've tried.
    I have been unable to get Brain School to work - it loooks good but no luck. What is your secret? I went to the forum and followed their suggestions but it still won't load.

I can't claim any secrets. I transferred the files to my storage card, & installed them on the card. Followed the unlock instructions that they sent. No problems with either program.

Good luck!