+ Reply to Thread

Thread: led reminders

led reminders

has anyone figured out how to make the led's flash when you have missed a call or text while the phone's screen is off?

I remember people talking about it a while back but there was no answer and i can't find anything by searching

try searching a little harder, there's a thread exactly like this on the first page....

but just to answer your question, you just set them to blink forever instead of a certain time...works like a charm for me. BT, Wi-Fi, missed call, missed notification, they all work just fine and blink for hours

settings::sounds and notifications::notifications::under event, find what you need and you'll see a "flash light" option!

There is a thread on the front page right now.

EDIT: Slow.

To clarify, it will not continue to blink no matter the setting once the phone automatically turns off (max 5 min on battery). Indie's phone is apparently the only one that doesn't do this.
    Last edited by JDCJ; 12-08-2007 at 03:56 AM. Reason: link

my phone isn't the only phone that doesn't do this....everyone else that I personally know owns this phone, which is at least 10+ people, don't have this problem

Also, the max is not 5 minutes, there is an option to uncheck or disable the auto-off feature and just use the power button to do so manually at any time.
    Last edited by Indie; 12-07-2007 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    my phone isn't the only phone that doesn't do this....everyone else that I personally know owns this phone, which is at least 10+ people, don't have this problem . . .
    Hmm. Making it all the more strange that you are the only one on the forum to have reported this ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    . . .
    Also, the max is not 5 minutes, there is an option to uncheck or disable the auto-off feature and just use the power button to do so manually at any time.
    Yes, my mistake. You can uncheck the box. I suppose the LED might blink indefinitely if you are willing to have the phone stay on at all times. I can't see this as a very practical solution though. Is that how you are achieving LED stamina?