+ Reply to Thread

Weatherpanel and Pocket Plus or Ilauncher

I've been playing around with Weatherpanel with both Ilauncher and Pocket Plus. I really like the program, but I don't need my valuable Today screen real estate occupied with weather 24/7. I figured I could incorporate it into a tab, but I can't figure out how to do it. I've had no problem putting the other programs I want into tabs in either program. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

In Pocket Plus, go to Today Plug-in feature options, and you can add a new tab there. I was able to add Weatherpanel to that new tab. Then in the Header tab, select the auto-hide content.

How did you add it to te tab? I couldn't find Weatherpanel under the programs or even with a search under custom?

Tap and hold (blue circle) the Pocket Plus tab you want to add it to. In the pop-up window, tap "Plug-Ins." That will give you a list of the available plug-ins to add to that tab, which should have any weather plug-ins you have.

Ahh yes! Thanks. I was trying to add an item rather than a plug-in. So am I safe to assume you cannot do this with Ilauncher?

I'm using SBHC weather and it's at the very bottom of my today screen. I have to scroll down to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by rlapporte View Post
    Ahh yes! Thanks. I was trying to add an item rather than a plug-in. So am I safe to assume you cannot do this with Ilauncher?
    I don't know anything about Ilauncher, sorry.

I didn't even realize you could do that with pocket plus, that's awesome. Now weatherpanel is it's own tab and I just freed up a bunch of space on my today screen.

Quote Originally Posted by rlapporte View Post

Can anyone answer this? I'm thinking about getting ilauncher but I want to be able to plug-in programs such as weatherpanel.