+ Reply to Thread

anyone here good at making custom icons?

i need a few custom icons made to finish off my iphone theme i got going on and wondered if anyone here was good at making them and could help me out?

please let me know!

What program are you using? Probably can go to the website of the software and look through their forums. Thats how I found my icons and desktop.

Otherwise your going to need to get a copy of Photoshop which runs around $799....its better to look around.

Also, just because an icon is made for one software doesn't meand it won't work with another

Quote Originally Posted by ryncppr View Post
    What program are you using? Probably can go to the website of the software and look through their forums. Thats how I found my icons and desktop.

Otherwise your going to need to get a copy of Photoshop which runs around $799....its better to look around.

Also, just because an icon is made for one software doesn't meand it won't work with another
    ive done tons of searching around and i havent found what i want exactly for the few custom ones i want.

and then theres a few i need resized and trimmed just a little, and ive attempted to do so but cant get them 100% right.