+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone received NE2, ADD, and the online discount in the last 30 days?

Hi this is the first time posting on PDA Phone. I'm up for the NE2 w/Verizon. I was trying to order the i760 with all three Credits/Discounts (NE2, Online, and ADD) but they won't let me.

The current price is $449.99, -$100 online discount, -$100 NE2, -$100 ADD, ahould've brought the price down to $150 OOP before the rebate if I can get it.

I've tried ordering online and over the phone, but the CSR keep telling me that the online discount is the ADD credit. Has anyone purchased the i760 within the past 30 days? I know that someone had posted a CSR or Sales Rep Referral before. If someone could help me I would really appreciate it. TIA for any help people can give me.

I believe the best you can do right now is the NE2 and the ADD plus the $50 rebate. Can't stack the online discount on there too, iirc.

I bought right at a month ago and got in before they bumped the price up $50. So I paid ~$150 AR plus tax. Now it will run about $200 AR plus tax... which is what you have.

Good luck.

I bought mine about 3 weeks ago. $399 base price at a Verizon store. - $100 ne2, -$100 data plan sign up, -$50 mail in (received check Saturday) and waiting to verify an add'l -$75 for a mailing I repeatedly received. Final price apx. $75 but again I went thru a Verizon Store.

I just bought one recently and was able to "talk" my way way to getting $200 off the listed price (without advanced device credit). Took me 20 minutes and she put me on hold twice. My contract just expired (so I was month to month). I argued that a loyal customer for years was getting the same price as a new customer, so I felt that verizon didn't really care about me. Took me a while to explain it to her (I take it math wasn't her favorite subject). Tried to talk me into signing up for a data plan to get the advanced device credit to knock off another $100. Told her I didn't need it cuz of the WiFi. Finally said "If I can get it for $200 after rebate.. I'll pay for it right now, but I don't want to have to get a data plan." She talked to her supervisor and I got the deal ($200 after rebate). Definitey depends on who you get.

I just purchased one at a Verizon store about an hour ago. The clerk said the price would be the $499 - NE2 of $100 -$50 rebate for $349. I said the online price was already $349 prior to the rebate, so she matched that and then the $100 NE2 for $249, and I'll get the $50 rebate making it $199. I never even mentioned the data plan discount (I assume that's the ADD). Maybe I should chat with her again. It won't be here until Monday though.

Quote Originally Posted by LHCBinPa View Post
    I bought mine about 3 weeks ago. $399 base price at a Verizon store. - $100 ne2, -$100 data plan sign up, -$50 mail in (received check Saturday) and waiting to verify an add'l -$75 for a mailing I repeatedly received. Final price apx. $75 but again I went thru a Verizon Store.
    I also got mine for at a Verizon store the day after Thanksgiving for $399 base price - $100 ne2, -$100 data plan sign up, -$50 mail in.

Curious, anyway I can check to see if could get the additional $75 off or is it too late?