+ Reply to Thread

Registry hack to allow ALL notifications to repeat?

I'm hoping some wiz has already figured out which reg entry will work for this. This is probably one of my most missed features from my last (dumb) phone.

I'm looking for a way to allow the notifications for new txt messages, voicemails, missed calls, etc., to repeat.

I.e.: phone will beep/vibrate every two mins until I check it (EVEN IF THE PHONE GOES TO OR IS ALREADY ASLEEP). If possible, I would prefer tha it also not cause the phone to wake up/screen t come on. Currently it will not wake up for any notification other than "reminders" (calendar items).

anyone know the fix for this in the registry?

was this thread really necessary, we already have two others going on the same issue that are on the first page still.

I saw the one about keeping the LED light blinking, which was only part of what I'm looking for. I didn't see one about having the ring repeat every so often.

I have searched as well and have found similar requests and did find mention of a reg hack that enables the "repeat" option for all notifications, but everyone stated that it doesn't work properly and the repeat notifications won't stop. I was hoping someone found a fix for the fix but every thread I found seems abandoned wit no further fix recommended.

I am aware that Phonealarm is a solution but I'm a poor bastard so am hoping to find a free fix. Also, I feel stupid paying extra over an already expensive phone just to get it doing what most phones already do.