+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I300 Software

I300 Software

Can anyone help me! I bought a i300 samsung on ebay but no software came with the phone. I need palm, and hotsync software. This phone can be awsome but it sucks with no software.
    Please help
    Thank you
    Patrick

Require software for I300 phones

Go to PalmOne.com and get Palm Desktop 3.11 or 4.01 from the support link on the entry page and the go to http://tech.prolific.com.tw/visitor/...brw_result.asp to get the updated serial to usb cable driver. You will also need to unlock your phone with the last four numbers of the telephone number you received when you activated.

The phone is working great and has been activated for 1 month. So is all have to do is download 3.11 or 4.01?
    Thank you Patrick

I have this phone... i can't figure out how to download 3.11 or 4.01... when i go to download it asks my what type of phone I have but I can't find the I300 on the list....

can someone help?

NEED HELP

hey i got a i 300 too.. and i switched it off.. and when it came back on it said insufficient memory and invalid home screen please select the home screen in the sittings options.. can some1 tell me what to do :S